Friday, May 22, 2009

Up, Up and Away with Captain Believe!

For some strange reason the students were unable to see my superhero costume. I clearly, clearly have on a sparkly cape with a huge diamond B on the back, Red Wonder Woman boots up to my knees, a black eye mask with diamonds all the way around them, a cattle lasso in my hand, and lasers coming out of my eyes. I am Captain Believe!!! Do you see it? All day other teachers were coming in and noticing my AWESOME costume. A handful of students were able to see it by the end of the day. Most were not. Hmmm...do they need a lesson from Captain Believe? If you want to be something, all you have to do is BELIEVE it and it will come true. I actually wear my cape every week Monday through Friday. This Monday I will wash it though as we have no school. It is truly an amazing thing to watch when each kids gets their very own BELIEVE cape throughout the year. Of course I am speaking metaphorically here, but is your kid wearing their cape every day? Are you? BELIEVE! It is exactly like magic! Powerful Super Powers!!